Mae'n well defnyddio concrit ar gyfer eiddo masnachol oherwydd y nifer o fuddion amgylcheddol ac ariannol sy'n gysylltiedig â'r un peth. Mae concrit yn wydn ac yn gost-effeithiol. Hefyd, os dewch o hyd i unrhyw ddifrod ar eich wyneb concrit yna gallwch atgyweirio'r un peth am lai o gost ac nid oes angen i chi ysgwyddo cost cynnal a chadw trwm ar gyfer eich llawr neu waliau concrit. Gallwch ddefnyddio deunyddiau concrit yn eich ardaloedd masnachol, a gallwch osod tramwyfeydd concrit yn eich ardal allanol. Gallant ddwyn traffig trwm ac maent yn gwbl Eco-gyfeillgar.
Beth yw manteision defnyddio concrit mewn ardaloedd masnachol?
Dyma restr o'r prif resymau pam y dylech ddefnyddio concrit fel y deunydd adeiladu mwyaf poblogaidd ar gyfer eiddo masnachol ledled y byd.
- Impressive strength – Concrete is composed of three major substances namely cement, water and dry aggregate or sand. The strongest concrete has the highest density rating and is achieved by minimizing the content of water & aggregate and increasing the proportion of cement. This material gets even stronger as it dries. While this takes only a few days to just a week to adequately dry for usage, the remaining moisture within the concrete chemically react & then bind the aggregate & cement together to make a durable surface.
- Minimal maintenance is required – Both non-porous and porous concrete can be utilized, depending on the needs of the projects. As concrete is a porous material, so you can install a coating on your concrete surface line epoxy to make it water resistant. All concrete requires very little maintenance and should be regularly inspected by some experts. When cracks tend to appear, then you simply need to use the sealers to seal the cracks of your concrete surfaces.
- Environmental advantages – Unlike asphalt which blocks the smooth water absorption in soil, porous concrete facilitates the natural water retention by allowing the rainwater to penetrate to the ground beneath. Storm water runoff is a very serious environmental concern and this carries waste particles and pollutants from the walkways and roads on the local water sources. Porous concrete also helps in minimizing erosion and flooding near the commercial buildings. Besides this extremely helpful environmental benefit, this is also naturally fire-resistant and can withstand the major hurricanes & tornadoes and is impervious to termites.
- Heat reflective – Concrete’s properties strongly reflect rather than absorbing heat. This particular characteristic considerably reduces the urban heat island effect. Elevated water temperatures sometimes become dangerous for wildlife & promote the unwanted growth of bacteria. Concrete is much safer and heat-reflective material which lowers the overall cost of cooling during the summers & keeps the temperature at a manageable level.
- Addasrwydd - Y several uses of concrete includes walkways, roadways, driveways, patios, garages, steps and even entire buildings. The overall flexibility of the concrete as a material is certainly a vital asset to any business and commercial property owners who wish to construct the long-lasting structures that are reasonably priced building materials.
How a professional concrete repair company can be of major use?
Even with the long list of the environmental and economic advantages, concrete will certainly require periodic maintenance throughout its overall period of existence. In order to ensure that the structure retains its proper configuration, you can contact professional concretes and they can maintain or repair the same within few hours. So you can use the concrete materials for your commercial property and you can protect your concrete surface by epoxy coating.
Apart from that, you can increase the durability of concrete materials by using sealers and you can make it chemical resistant. Overall, this can be concluded that concrete is the best material of construction of the commercial properties.
Chwefror 28, 2020